Regardless of your age, if you’re applying for citizenship, you must have permanent resident (PR) status in Canada.
This means you must not:
- be under review for immigration or fraud reasons
- be asked by Canadian officials to leave Canada (removal order)
- have unfulfilled conditions related to your PR status, for example: medical screening
Before applying for citizenship, you should review the documents you received when you became a permanent resident to make sure you’ve met all your terms and conditions.
You don’t need a valid PR Card to apply for citizenship. You can apply with an expired PR card.
We can help you:
- Get an application package
- Pay your fees
- Submit your application
- Apply for Citizenship urgently